24 December 2015

It's called love.

Me: brushes my skin out of Adam's hair.

Adam: "Oi!"

Me: "You got some of my skin in your hair."

Adam: "It's called love."

Heart melted.

For years I apologised about my skin getting on others, getting on surfaces. Even though I said I wouldn't, I still do.

Every time I go to toilet at work, I wipe up my skin off the floor. I sweep it up with my tram ticket, like a little mouse sweeping up spilt flour in a little flour mill.

I'm still so self conscious of leaving myself behind.

But this man, he doesn't mind if I leave myself behind on him.

How did I get so lucky? How did something so awkward and intimate not phase this man?

He still says no more sorries. I'm getting there.

 

1 comment:

  1. Adam is here to bring you peace. Love the way he is showing a different way of life. Keep up the spur of the moment topics, the right people will see how you are bring fun into what you may have thought was embarrassing or mundane before meeting the man who is comfortable with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails